Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Whats in my Travel Bag

Hey Beauties,

So i thought id do this post purely because the next three weeks I'm away. Firstly I'm going to Busselton in WA for a festival called Southbound, where i will be camping over night as its a two day festival. Secondly after southbound i fly out to Sydney for almost two weeks. So todays post is about what ill be taking to sydney with me and more than likely Southbound too although not as much.

Face Products:


Primers: I need to bring two primers with me, because i will find it hard to use one product for two weeks. My choices are Benefit Porefessional and Bourjous Happy Light Matte primer. Ive been loving these two primers a lot lately, either by themselves or together, they're the perfect combo.

Foundation: Okay so im in a dilemma, im tanning for southbound but not for sydney otherwise ill either need to bring a zillion different foundations as the tan fades or tan again while in sydney which i don't exactly want to do, so hopefully by the time the festival is over my tan has faded enough that ill only need to bring two foundations. These choices are Loreal Infallible Foundation and Revlon Color Stay, these two foundations make me look flawless and stay on forever, perfect for exploring Sydney.

Concealers: I forgot to include concealers in the photo but essentially ill be bring both my MAC prolong wear concealers as they're amazing and i don't think i need to explain them a anymore.

Powders: Ofcourse Australis Fresh and Flawless is in my travel bag because i want to be flawless duhh. Plus this is perfect for that in-between tan stage.

Finishing Products: Ill be bringing my Face of Australia translucent powder, MAC Fix+ and BareMinerals Well rested to set my under eye concealer. These three products make sure my face isn't going anywhere haha.



Blush/Contour/Highlighter:  Considering I'm bringing a lot of makeup i need to save on space somehow so fortunately i have the Nars Virtual Domination Palette. Its got all three products in it and they're all to die for.

Lipsticks: Ofcourse i need to bring at least 5 different lipsticks because well i dunno what ill be wearing and a girl has to be prepared. My travel bag picks are Sportsgirl Pout About it in 'Duchess', Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick '1995', TooFaced Melted Lipstick in 'Peony', Mac Prep+ Prime Lip, Mac Lipstick in 'Mac Red', BeneBalm, Gerard Cosmetics lipgloss in 'Fiji'. Im just prepared

Skin Care:

I couldn't go two weeks without skincare, although this isn't as big as my skincare range at home this will do. Im bringing Sukin Rosehip Oil, ModelsPrefer Matte Me moisturiser which i absolutely love so much wow! Transformulas Eye lifting Gel because i aint got no time for bags. Ofcourse I'm bringing Lucas Pawpaw because i don't go anywhere without it. Last but not least ill be bringing Daisy Perfume by Marc Jacobs.

So thats what in my travel bag, its probably too much but id rather be over prepared than under prepared. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Until Next time..

Love always,
 Beauty with Claire








No comments:

Post a Comment