Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Top 4 Foundations

Hey Beauties,

First of all i'd like to apologise for being MIA lately, I've been super sick with bronchitis, conjunctivitis and pneumonia and I'm still getting over it all whilst I've been going to uni, working part-time, dancing, trying to have a social life and help my sister plan her wedding. So unfortunately blogging has taken a back seat and will continue to until my life calms down a bit which i don't see happening for awhile.

So anyway today ill be talking about my top 4 foundations! These foundations are my all time favourites and my most used. Unfortunately i don't own many foundations these top 4 were my only foundations until last month when i managed to get some other foundations, but regardless they are top 4 worthy products so read on to find out what foundations they are.

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow


This isn't the first time I've spoken about this foundation and it definitely won't be the last. This foundation feels so light on your skin and it makes your skin feel like its able to breathe whilst giving a flawless look. I must admit when i first started using this I didn't like it because I felt like it was just like a BB Cream with a little more coverage but it grew on me and now I love it. The only down fall is it doesn't have very good staying power at all, on me it last a max of 5 hours if I'm at uni or at a squeeze it may last all day if I have a quiet day at work, but its still a wonderful foundation.

Rimmel Match Perfection

I honestly didn't think I would like this foundation as much as I do. I brought this for when I am tan purely cause my best friend uses this when she is tan and I know it suits my tan well. It literally doesn't look orange or patchy and it literally squashes any doubts I had about using a darker foundation (I've always been scared too incase it came out orange).  I like that the colour range for this foundation is quite of a range in colours which I think is super good. Although i do find that it is true to the name of 'Match Perfection' where i feel like it adjusts to my skin tone a bit and ends up a bit lighter than my tan but thats nothing a bit of powder won't fix. It does also have a dewy finish which i don't exactly like purely because I have combination skin but that is easily fixed as well.

ChiChi Super BB Cream


I won't harp on too long about this product although its technically not a foundation i definitely needed to include it. I love love love this BB cream it is purely amazing. I find it has more coverage than a normal BB cream but it feels so light and weightless and breathable on your skin all while being super moisturising as well. Its got SPF 30 which i love because I don't actually put sunscreen on my face unless I'm going out into the sun all day like at the beach or wherever because sunscreen makes me break out and makes my skin super oily so this product is like my saviour in summer as well for days where my face my catch a little bit of rays.

Loreal True Match


Last but not least one of my holy grail foundations. I love this a lot probably as much as every other Lauren Curtis lover loves it. Its literally an amazing foundation that leaves you looking flawless and fresh until the end of the day which I found it oxidises on my face by the end of the day, but not all the time which I find weird. Anyway this has amazing coverage and its so buulable and just wow, i don't think there is really much else to say about this product because you have all probably heard it a thousand times before.

So those are my Favourite foundations, leave a comment below if your favourites are the same as mine or let me know what your favourite foundations are!

Until next time..

Love Always,
Beauty with Claire
xx

Inbetween blogging you can find me on instagram: @beautywithclaire




1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation for a while, I'm so glad you included it in your list!

    :) Thanks for sharing!

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete