Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Beauty Favourites


Hey Beauties,

This is a little different than last months post which was a May monthly haul, which i have decided won't be happening every month because i may not necessarily buy many things in a month. June has been a massive month for me and not a very good one either so I'm honestly glad to see June go. That being said i was also on a spending ban this month so I've been reaching for products that i picked out when i shopped my collection at the beginning of the month which you can read about here. That being said shopping my collection at the beginning of the month didn't work very well because i like to change up what i use daily. Read on to find out what i was loving this month.

Beauty:


Models Prefer Perfecting Canvas Mattifying Primer: So I've actually spoken about this primer a lot on my blog, and it was actually involved in my product empties post which i actually underestimated how much product was left. I have found myself reaching for this primer every day without a doubt. I still am prone to getting oily during the day, only in the t-zone but i use it all over my face as well as it just makes my face feel super soft. 

MAC Studio Fix+: I honestly only brought this product because i had a gift voucher and i wanted to try something i wouldn't normally buy. That being said i am loving this spray, although at the start i was a little confused at to what the purpose of it was. I find that it helps stop my makeup looking cakey and it also prolongs the wear of my makeup i find and keeps me looking fresh all day.



ChiChi Super BB Cream: I was a bit apprehensive when i brought this but seeing as i have seen copious amounts of people raving about it i thought id give it a shot. Im glad i did, this BB cream is purely amazing. This is literally what i have been wearing nearly everyday during june. Its super moisturising which is perfect for winter and it leaves you looking flawless.

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow: Ive had this baby for awhile and i have found myself lately to have been overlooking it quite a lot but I've fallen back in love with it again. I honestly just wish it had better staying power, because i find after a few hours its rubbed off or gone oily (in summer). Regardless this foundation is perfect for winter and it makes me feel like I'm not wearing anything at all.



Maybelline Instant age Rewind Concealer: This is a cult drugstore favourite and seeing as its winter and I'm at my palest because I'm too lazy to tan because its cold this is actually the only concealer i have that matches me properly whilst highlighting as well. It doesn't crease on me and it lasts all day. I will always love this concealer.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: I won't rave on about this product too much, as I've already done a review here but this product will always be in my daily routine along side my benefit brow products. This is the perfect pomade to help conceal the gap in my brows as well as helping me achieve killer eyebrows.

Skincare:



Sukin Rosehip Oil: This is another product i won't talk too much about as i have already posted my thoughts about it here but this is honestly my saviour from dry winter skin. It makes my skin super hydrated and look amazing when i wake up i feel like I'm sparkling.

Chapstick Night Repair: This little guy deserves a medal, he's saved my lips from being super dry this winter. I was actually talking to my manager about this today and how i told her she needs it for night because its amazing. I layer this on before going to sleep and i wake up with baby soft lips. Its a winter must.

So thats all my June favourites and what I've been using the most.
If you have any thoughts or questions feel free to leave a comment below.
Until next time..

Love always,
Beauty with Claire.

Inbetween blogging you can find me on instagram:
@beautywithclaire

No comments:

Post a Comment